[Okgrantsmanship] OHEHS Annual Luncheon

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 4 10:20:40 CDT 2013

The Oklahoma Higher Education Heritage Society, or OHEHS, is a Regents-supported non-profit organization with the mission of preserving higher education history. The archivist provides training to all the public and private college and university library staff members as requested. This luncheon is provided as a gift to those who come to the conference. Please share with appropriate library staff.
Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell