[Okgrantsmanship] Announcement about OK Mentors of the Year

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Dec 4 09:31:54 CST 2013

Colleagues,
Please see the note below regarding the opportunity for mentors to be honored; please forward this information to students and faculty who may have interest.  For more information, contact Beverly Woodrome.

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
dblanke at osrhe.edu<mailto:dblanke at osrhe.edu>
405.225.9145 (voice)
405.225.9230 (fax)
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org>

"Be kinder than necessary; everyone you meet is facing some kind of battle."  --Anonymous