[Okgrantsmanship] Job Posting - Sponsored Programs Administrator II at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:09:07 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is seeking a Sponsored Programs Administrator II to join our staff.  This person is responsible for facilitating and supporting proposal preparation and submission, award setup, and non-financial post-award functions.  The position details and application instructions can be found at the NEOMED website,  https://neomed.peopleadmin.com/ .  If you have any questions about the University or the position, please feel free to contact me directly.   Please share this opportunity with any colleagues you think might be interested.  Thanks!
Beth
Elizabeth Whippo Cline
Executive Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Northeast Ohio Medical University
4209 St. Rt. 44, PO Box 95
Rootstown, Ohio 44272

ecline at neomed.edu<mailto:ecline at neomed.edu>
v  330.325.6498  f 330.325.5926

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help ======================================================================