[Okgrantsmanship] Symposium to encourage partnerships among MSIs and Other Institutions of Higher Education

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:10:31 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Communication and building successful partnerships are an essential aspect of how we spend our time as Research Development Professionals. Assisting faculty in building these relationships within our institutions and across institutions is challenging and necessary for success of research and education programs.

On March 11-13, 2013, the University of Oklahoma, in cooperation with the Minority Serving Institutions Research Partnership Consortium (MSIRPC), is hosting the 2nd Annual MSI-OIHE Symposium. This symposium is open to faculty at MSIs as well as faculty from non-minority serving institutions.

We would like to encourage you to invite your faculty (all disciplines) to attend to meet colleagues from a variety of institutions for the express purpose of building new partnerships and collaborations.  We also had several NORDP members in attendance last year and you are certainly welcome to attend this year and bring back information to your faculty.

Registration is open and we have a draft agenda posted at: http://crpde.ou.edu/msi_oihe_2013.

Questions can be directed to me (aknoedler at ou.edu<mailto:aknoedler at ou.edu>; 405-325-9433).

Alicia J. Knoedler, CRA, PhD
Associate Vice President for Research
Director, Center for Research Program Development and Enrichment
University of Oklahoma
201 David L. Boren Boulevard
Norman, OK 73019

405-325-9433
aknoedler at ou.edu<mailto:aknoedler at ou.edu>

[https://nordp.memberclicks.net/assets/Logo/nordp%20logo_compressed.jpg]

National Organization of Research Development Professionals
453 Cedar Ct. S. | Buffalo Grove, IL 60089, USA | TEL: 1-855-RES-DEV1 (Toll Free, 1-855-737-3381)
www.nordp.org<http://www.nordp.org> | info at nordp.org<mailto:info at nordp.org>

[http://nordp.memberclicks.net/message/image/e6417628-3918-4d99-8559-591e24cfc18b]