[Okgrantsmanship] eLeadership Program - HERS Institutes

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:24:19 CST 2013

Subject: eLeadership Program - HERS Institutes

Dear Colleague:

As President and Executive Director of Higher Education Resource Services (HERS), an organization dedicated to advancing women leaders and advocating gender equality in higher education, I would like to personally invite you to nominate women from your campus to participate in one of the 2013-2014 HERS Institutes: HERS Brwn Mawr, HERS Denver, and HERS Wellesley.  Since its founding in 1972, HERS has served the higher education community, preparing more than 4,300 women faculty and administrators for leadership roles and we are proud that HERS alumnae are active on over 1,200 campuses across the US, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, India, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Micronesia, and the Caribbean region.

Higher education needs more leaders with vision and skill to steer the future transformation of academia.  With this critical call to action, I invite you to nominate<http://hersnet.org/nomination.asp> and sponsor women from you campus to participate in one of the distinguished HERS Institutes:

*         HERS BRYN Maw Summer Institute: June 22 - July 6, 2013<http://www.hersnet.org/HERSHigherEducationResourceServices.htmsisihtm.asp?menu=HERS%20Institutes>

o   Two-week residency and concentrated immersion format, $6900 (tuition, meals, campus housing)

o   Application Deadline: March 1, 2012

*         HERS Denver Summer Institute: July 21 - August 4, 2013<http://www.hersnet.org/HERSHigherEducationResourceServices.midenvergeneralinformationhtm.asp?menu=HERS%20Institutes>

o   Two-week residency and concentrated immersion format, $6900 (tuition, meals, campus housing)

o   Application Deadline: April 1, 2013

*         HERS Wellesley Institute: October 10-12, 2013; November 7-9, 2013; February 6-8, 2014; March 13-15, 2014<http://www.hersnet.org/HERSWellesley.asp?menu=HERS%20Institutes>

o   Cumulative multiple session format, $5700 (meals and tuition)

o   Application Deadline: May 1, 2013

As the application deadlines are quickly approaching, nominate your candidate(s) ASAP.  More information about the curriculum, faculty, fees, accommodations, and application process can be found on our website www.hersnet.org<http://www.hersnet.org> or by contacting Shannon Martin-Roebuck at 303-871-3975 or Shannon.Martin-Roebuck at du.edu<mailto:Shannon.Martin-Roebuck at du.edu>.

Best regards,

Judith S. White
President & Executive Director
Higher Education Resource Services (HERS) The Chambers Center University of Denver
1901 East Asbury Avenue
Denver CO  80208
(303) 871-6866
Judith.White at du.edu<mailto:Judith.White at du.edu>