[Okgrantsmanship] Join us for the 3rd Annual Leading Ladies Reception

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:21:46 CST 2013

OWC - Newsletter

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/top.png]

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/left.png]

[Oklahoma Women's Coalition]<http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org>

 Please join us for our 3rd Annual Leading Ladies Reception
February 19th at the Oklahoma History Center from 5:00 - 6:30 PM
(800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr Oklahoma City, OK 73105)

Speakers include:
Governor Mary Fallin
Representative Jeannie McDaniel
Senator Kim David
OWC Co-Founder, Jean Warner

Join us as we honor women in public office. This is a great
opportunity for you to meet these outstanding women and celebrate their service. The Coalition values the contributions made by women in public office and encourages more women to get involved.

Sponsored by INTEGRIS Health

Please RSVP by February 8th by emailing info at oklahomawomenscoaltion.org<mailto:info at oklahomawomenscoaltion.org>  or call 405.286.0356.

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/right.png]

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/bottom_left.png]

[Donate Securely Online]<http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.com/about/donate/>

[youtube][youtube]<http://http:/www.facebook.com/pages/Oklahoma-Womens-Coalition/117488918328367>[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/OklaWomensCoalition>

The mission of the Oklahoma Women's Coalition is to improve the potential of Oklahoma women and girls through education and advocacy.

Oklahoma Women's Coalition
720 West Wilshire, Suite 101-D Oklahoma City, OK 73116 | 405-286-0356

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/bottom_right.png]

[http://www.oklahomawomenscoalition.org/_enews/_img/bottom.png]

Remove my name from all future email correspondence <https://bos.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?databaseId=OklahomaWomensCoalitionInc&jobRef=2880.0.121047053&principleRef=2880.0.77008919&email=lmason%40osrhe.edu>

Address postal inquiries to:
Oklahoma Women's Coalition Inc
720 W. Wilshire Blvd, Suite 101D
Oklahoma City, OK 73116-7737