[Okgrantsmanship] News - A Retirement

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon May 20 13:36:17 CDT 2013

I just wanted you to know that Gina Wekke, Senior Coordinator for Academic Affairs, will retire June 28. If you have worked with her over the years, you may want to say a good bye.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that I am retiring June 30, 2013 - after 33 years at the State Regents' office.  This is both exciting and scary as my personal and professional life have been intertwined for so long.  I was single when I started, married, had children, and have traveled through life's ups and downs with you wonderful people.  During difficult times at this agency, it has been the people, OSRHE's mission, and service to the state that have sustained me.  Thank you all.  I will be around through June 28th.

Gina Wekke