[Okgrantsmanship] CUR Deadlines for Undergraduate Research

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 21 17:10:48 CDT 2014

September 2, 2014

Posters on the Hill Abstract Submission Opens

September 29, 2014

National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) Online Submission of Abstracts Opens

October 22, 2014

CUR-ISSOTL Pre-Conference Event, University of Laval, Quebec, Canada

November 5, 2014

Posters on the Hill Applications Deadline

November 7-9, 2014

Creative Inquiry in Arts and Humanities Institute, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

November 21-23, 2014

Beginning a Research Program in the Natural Sciences at a Predominantly Undergraduate Institution Institute, Greensboro, North Carolina

December 2, 2014

NCUR Abstract Submission Deadline

February 19-21, 2015

CUR Dialogues 2015, Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.