[Okgrantsmanship] Uniform Guidance Resources

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:40:12 CST 2014

All the notebook handouts from the Uniform Guidance workshop are posted on the web. The PowerPoint presentations are at http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/writing.shtml#ppt and the documents are at http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/writing.shtml#writing. Each will have UG (for Uniform Guidance) in front of the title.

Below is the resource that Andrea Deaton described as a searchable document. You can find specific items related to a search term, such as cost control, or retention requirements for records. It will help you find items more quickly. It is also listed in the Resource document.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.