[Okgrantsmanship] Thanks and Students

Anton Wohlers awohlers at cameron.edu
Mon Feb 17 16:31:06 CST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Thanks you very much for providing the data concerning your office operation to me. If you have not done so yet, I hope you will.

I have one more question. I have been looking for funding opportunities that would allow students to attend a conference. Specifically, I am looking for any sort of student travel funding to support attendance of a psychology conference. I am not having much luck finding anything and so I was hoping one of you has an idea.

Thanks

Tony

Tony E. Wohlers
Associate Professor, Ph.D.
Director of Academic Enrichment

Editor, Oklahoma Politics
President, Oklahoma Political Science Association
Chair, Lawton Fort-Sill Community Coalition
Chair, Council on Grantsmanship and Research

Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd.
Lawton, Ok 73505