[Okgrantsmanship] Writing for Research and Publication Consultant

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:30:47 CST 2014

Greetings,
Our Undergraduate Research program would like to host a "Writing for Research and Publication" workshop as a professional development opportunity for our faculty. We are looking for someone with expertise in this area to come in and serve as a consultant and facilitate the workshop. Any and all recommendations will be would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Vanessa McRae, MPA
Director
Center for Undergraduate Research
ACAD 392G