[Okgrantsmanship] Please be cautious: Grant Workshop at University of Oklahoma: Last chance to register!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:53:22 CDT 2014

This advertisement is NOT from an Oklahoma higher education entity. OU is only leasing a space to the company for money. OU is NOT a sponsor. I do not have any information about the quality or legitimacy of the company. Just remember that there is NO verification of the quality of this high priced workshop.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.