[Okgrantsmanship] Funding possibilities in Horizon 2020 (Focus: Transport Research)

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:19:22 CDT 2014

International Funding possibilities with Horizon 2020
Please forward to appropriate faculty

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.