[Okgrantsmanship] Audio only webinar - 4/10/2014 Creating the Structure to Secure Capital Funding - 1 pm-2pm CST

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 31 14:02:55 CDT 2014

Greetings colleagues,
I have signed up to receive this conference. You may join me if you let me know by 4-8-14. It is audio only, and I do not know the quality of this company. It is a topic of interest, so I am exploring the value. Hope to see you here. Since it is audio only, I will not be able to take conference calls for it. Perhaps we could use MOVI since it does not use a telephone line. Just let me know if you want to attend.
You can sign up to receive it yourself for $99.
Linda Mason

4/10/2014 Audio conference: Creating the Structure to Secure Capital Funding
Grantseekers still have the incorrect notion that capital funds are those unattainable dollars reserved for the select few. The truth is federal and private funders are increasingly loosening their funding priorities to offer capital funding.  Yes, even federal agencies are warming to capital funding for trendy issues including manufacturing innovations, homeless, creative placemaking and minority/higher education achievement. Grantseekers just need to know where to look for funding, what to say when reaching out to decision-makers and what to include in applications to secure these capital funds.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.