[Okgrantsmanship] NORDP E-List: Research Development Consulting Opportunity

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:11:42 CST 2014

Very interesting RFP for a mentor for Grantwriting!

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.