[Okgrantsmanship] Grant Searching Workshop - Nonprofit Resource Center in Muskogee - September 11

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:27:00 CDT 2014

Finding Data for Grantseeking and Fundraising
Thursday, September 11, 2014, 1:30-4:30 pm
The Nonprofit Resource Center
207 N. 2nd St, Muskogee

Do you struggle with defining the clients you serve or the needs for your services? Without reliable data about employment, income, poverty, and other social and economic factors, it can be hard to make a strong case for funding your programs. Join us to learn the secrets to finding the information you need from three top data sources: the Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis, and Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Call 918-683.4600 to register. Seating limited to 20. The workshop is free.

Many thanks,
Rebecca Walkup, GPC
Proposal Writer

Neighbors Building Neighborhoods of Muskogee
Nonprofit Resource Center
207 North 2nd St.
Muskogee, OK 74401

918.683.4600 (o) 918.683.3355 (f)
www.nbn-nrc.org<http://www.nbn-nrc.org>

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.