[Okgrantsmanship] Annual Grant Report - FY15 Grant Dollars Obtained

Kathryn Schoonover schoonok at nsuok.edu
Fri Aug 7 08:53:27 CDT 2015

Good morning Linda,

The FY15 total grant awards NSU received was $5,450,820.  If you need any
additional information, please let me know.

Take care,
Kathi

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Mason, Linda <lmason at osrhe.edu> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Attached is a chart showing Oklahoma public higher education institution
> grant dollars earned from 2004 to 2014. Please send your FY15 total grant
> dollars to me to add to this record by August 28. This report will be
> provided to the Regents at the October meeting as a piece of information.
> Thank you for all you do for Oklahoma higher education!
>

> *Dr. Linda Mason*
>
> Coordinator of Grant Writing
>
> Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
>
> 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
>
> Oklahoma City, OK 73104
>
> 405-225-9486 desk
>
> 405-706-8757 cell
>
> 405-225-9230 FAX
>
> lmason at osrhe.edu
>
> www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/

Kathryn Schoonover, M.S.
Director
Research & Sponsored Programs
Northeastern State University
600 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2243

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.