[Okgrantsmanship] Annual Grant Report - FY15 Grant Dollars Obtained

Deborah Cummings dcummings at carlalbert.edu
Fri Aug 7 09:12:34 CDT 2015

Good morning Linda,

CASC received a total of *$2,789,507.00 *in grant awards for FY2015. Just
let me know if there is anything else you need.

Have a great day,

Deborah

*Deborah Cummings*

*Grant Writer & Institutional Effectiveness Officer*

*Carl Albert State College*

*Poteau, OK 74953*

*918-647-1388*

*dcummings at carlalbert.edu <dcummings at carlalbert.edu>*

*CASC Mission Statement: To provide affordable, accessible, and exceptional
education that fosters student success.*