[Okgrantsmanship] Annual Grant Report - FY15 Grant Dollars Obtained

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 7 09:40:20 CDT 2015

Thank you, Deborah.
I have attached a chart showing the institutional responses to the request for a written institutional grant policy that is in compliance the Uniform Guidance by July 1, 2015. . I show that you have not responded. Please let me know your status toward an approved grant policy that reflects compliance with the Uniform Guidance. A status statement saying what date you expect to have an approved policy is fine, or you can send the link to your policy or the actual policy if it is not online. You can see several sample policies on the OSRHE Grant website at http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/ under Uniform Guidance on the right. You also can see from the chart who has finished and posted their policies. All are public, so you may find a sister institution set of guidelines to be applicable for CASC.
We have another Uniform Guidance training session, led by a team of attorneys from Washington DC, scheduled for October 1 and repeated on October 2. You may want to schedule one of those. The online registration will be available soon.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell