[Okgrantsmanship] Call for Tools! Submit to Toolbox at ncura.edu by March 11, 2015.

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:03:11 CST 2015

Please contribute some of your things! You have very good procedures.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.