[Okgrantsmanship] CREU: Call for Proposals

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:05:38 CST 2015

CREU is a Crowdunding broker company for undergraduate student researchers to find funding. Please share with appropriate faculty members who will share with appropriate undergraduate researchers.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.