[Okgrantsmanship] Reminder - Call for Presentations at Region V Spring Meeting

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 7 08:35:36 CST 2015

 [cid:image003.jpg at 01D02A54.32F08F70] <http://www.ncuraregionv.com/>
[Logo]

[http://www.ncuraregionv.com/oldsite/Images/index_r1_c1.jpg]

Reminder for:
Region V 2015 Spring Meeting
Call for Presentation Proposals
Hyatt Regency Downtown, Houston, Texas
April 19-22, 2015

The Region V Spring Meeting will be held in Houston, Texas on April 19-22, 2015.  Share your expertise with other research administrators in our region by proposing to lead a concurrent session, discussion group, workshop or spark session.  Groups and/or individuals may submit proposals.  The submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee for possible inclusion in the program.

We encourage panels (to include both veteran presenters and newcomers).  If you have never presented at an NCURA meeting before and are interested in participating on a panel, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Shelly Berry Hebb, at sberry at tamus.edu<mailto:sberry at tamus.edu> to express your interest.

The theme for the Region V meeting is:

Game Changers:  A New Era in Research Administration

We are looking for proposals in the following areas and welcome other ideas you may have:

  1.  Proposal Administration
  2.  Contract Negotiation
  3.  Post-Award Administration
  4.  Medical/Clinical Trials Administration
  5.  Departmental Research Administration
  6.  Research Compliance
  7.  Human Capital/Professional Development
  8.  Other Research Administration Areas
To submit a proposal, please fill out the online form located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6BP5MB6.

The deadline for proposals is January 9, 2015.  Proposers will be notified of the committee's decision by January 20, 2015.

Let the games begin!!!

Katherine
KATHERINE V. KISSMANN, CRA
REGION V VICE-CHAIR
2015 SPRING MEETING PROGRAM CHAIR
KKISSMANN at TAMUS.EDU<mailto:KKISSMANN at TAMUS.EDU>
(979)847-7635

Your Professional Network... Powered by NCURA

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ncura1959>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/NCURA>

[YouTube Logo]<http://www.youtube.com/user/ncura1959>

[http://www.ncura.edu/Portals/0/Images/CollaborateLogo.jpg]<http://collaborate.ncura.edu/Home/>

[Home:]   www.ncura.edu<http://www.ncura.edu/>

[Phone:]    (202) 466-3894

[Email:]

info at ncura.edu<mailto:info at ncura.edu>

[http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/shadow620.gif]

Copyright (c) 2014 National Council of University Research Administrators.
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 901 Washington DC 20036
unsubscribe at ncura.edu<mailto:unsubscribe at ncura.edu> to remove yourself from NCURA Emails