[Okgrantsmanship] FELLOWSHIP: Blue Waters Supercomputer PhD Student Fellowship, applications due Feb 4

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:51:59 CST 2015

This is a reminder that the application deadline for the Blue Waters Graduate Fellowship is approaching.

The fellowship is designed to support PhD students who are engaged in a program of study and research that is directly relevant to the use of the Blue Waters supercomputer.

Fellowship recipients will receive a stipend of $38,000 for the year-long fellowship and up to a $12,000 tuition allowance.

Fellowship applicants should be in the second or third year of their PhD program and engaged in research that can take advantage of the Blue Waters supercomputer.

Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or landed immigrants.

The application deadline is Wednesday February 4, 2015.