[Okgrantsmanship] New or Revised Grant Policy - Office of Management of Budget Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:37:43 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
This is a note to remind you to send in a policy or a statement of status of writing or rewriting your grant policy in order to be in compliance with the new Uniform Guidance regulations for federal expenditures. If you are in the no response category, I would appreciate a short email stating when you might be able to submit an institutionally approved policy. Please feel free to contact one of your sister institutions to see their policy. Also, there are additional example items on the OSRHE Grant Opportunities website at http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/uniform-guidance.shtml. Let me know if I can help or answer questions.
Linda

OKLAHOMA PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION GRANT POLICY - 2015

INSTITUTION

POLICY

STATUS

NO RESPONSE