[Okgrantsmanship] Oklahoma Women in Higher Education Sessions for 2015! Register Today!!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:44:04 CDT 2015

OKWHE Colleagues,
The "long awaited" session schedule is now available!  We had WONDERFUL session proposals, and not enough break out space, so we've negotiated for as much as we can, and have the tentative sessions attached for your review.  Remember to get registered ASAP as we plan a great meeting to celebrate the 10th anniversary of OKWHE!  We hope you join us November 20 at UCO.
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07...<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07eb62n9k9e8006940>
Remember, every 3 to five years, OKWHE offers a Career Workshop, and 2015 is the year!  Bundle the Career Workshop November 19 at UCO AND the annual conference November 20 and save!  Here are topics for the Career Workshop:
Exploration of Career Pathways, Strategies, and Opportunities:
How Can I Get to Where I Want to Be?

Facilitator:  Elizabeth A. McDaniel, Ph.D.

In this collaborative workshop participants will explore their visions of higher education and their roles in it - now and into the future.  Through dialogue and reflection, participants will expand their perspectives on leaders and leadership, and their career passions, priorities, and possibilities.
What are current issues, challenges, and opportunities in higher education?  Around the corner?
What role(s) do you want to play? Why?
What are your mental models about leadership: Style, strategies, rewards, and behaviors?
What are the career mobility issues you need to consider: Politics, perspectives, priorities, pathways, persistence, and practicalities?
How can you get to where you want to go/be?
How can you navigate the search process?
If you have registered, thank you!  Please forward to other colleagues!  Thank you!!
Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
dblanke at osrhe.edu<mailto:dblanke at osrhe.edu>
405.225.9145 (voice)
405.225.9230 (fax)
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org>

"Be kinder than necessary; everyone you meet is facing some kind of battle."  --Anonymous

    [cid:image006.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090]