[Okgrantsmanship] NORDP E-List: We need your data!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:50:10 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

NORDP (National Organization of Research Development Professionals) is a small and stimulating professional organization aimed at getting to the real development of external funding. I recommend that you read this blog entry linked in the email below, written by Alicia Knoedler. Alicia is at OU and was quite instrumental in the organization of NORDP. If you are not a member, I recommend that you consider membership by attending one conference. I think you will find that the organization is very stimulating and helpful for all of us in this business. Cheers!

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell