[Okgrantsmanship] Oklahoma Women in Higher Education Conference Registration Open!! Register now for November 20, 2015 at UCO

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:12:02 CDT 2015

Colleagues, please forward this to interested faculty and staff in your institution or departments.  Thank you!!

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090]
Oklahoma Women in Higher Education Colleagues!
Greetings for Fall 2015 and a new academic year!  As we get back into the swing of the busy fall semester, I wanted to remind you of the 2015 OKWHE annual conference on Friday, November 20 at UCO.  Registration is open and a link for registration is below.  A flyer about our keynote, the sessions, and our November 19th Career Workshop is attached.

We also are still accepting proposals for the concurrent sessions!  A link to the RFP is below as well.  The deadline for proposals has been extended to September 25!   We hope you will join us in November!!

Conference Registration:   http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07...<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07eb62n9k9e8006940>

RFP for Session Proposals:   http://swosu.formstack.com/forms/oklahoma_women_in_higher_education_fall_2015_conference

If you have questions, contact me or our website at:  www.okwhe.org<http://www.okwhe.org>

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs

"Be kinder than necessary; everyone you meet is facing some kind of battle."  --Anonymous