[Okgrantsmanship] Regents Provide Summer Grant Writing Workshops

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:06:43 CDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am providing part time assistance (about 1 day per week) in grantsmanship for the Oklahoma State Regents. My focus for this limited amount of time will be to help faculty in seeking and applying for external grants. Attached is a flyer with titles, dates and locations for some summer workshops for faculty, staff, students and administrators of Oklahoma Colleges and Universities. Please forward this email and/or flyer to those folks who may be interested in assistance in grantsmanship this summer.

Please remember that I can do anything for you on your campus if you have 5-10 participants. Just contact me so we can make a plan.

I look forward to seeing all soon! Contact me if you have questions!

Searching for Grant Resources
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Thursday, May 19
655 Research Parkway, 3 South Conference Room (Limit 15 participants)
No charge - Please bring a computer for searching.
Register by emailing Lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:Lmason at osrhe.edu> by May 17.

Beginning Grantwriting
9:00 am to 4:00 pm - Friday, May 20
840 Research Parkway, 450 Conference Room (Limit 24 participants)
No charge - Please bring a computer for writing exercises.
Register by emailing Lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:Lmason at osrhe.edu> by May 17.

OSRHE and Dr. Mason will also provide a 2-day Advanced Proposal Formation Institute for faculty and administrators and staff members who are writing a proposal. A draft of the proposal is necessary for individualized work.

Advanced Grant Proposal Formation
9:00 am to 4:00 pm - Tuesday and Wednesday, June 7 and 8
840 Research Parkway, 450 Conference Room
Limit 12 participants
No charge - Please bring a computer and a current proposal draft for editing work.
Register by emailing Lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:Lmason at osrhe.edu> by June 3.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk