[Okgrantsmanship] JOB POSTING: Chemistry Laboratory Coordinator

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:14:46 CDT 2016

Please forward to appropriate departments and faculty members.

Linda Mason Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Bachman <rbachman at sewanee.edu<mailto:rbachman at sewanee.edu>>
Date: July 13, 2016 at 1:03:24 PM CDT
To: Council on Undergraduate Research List <curl at lists.networkats.com<mailto:curl at lists.networkats.com>>
Subject: [curl] JOB POSTING:  Chemistry Laboratory Coordinator

We are hiring a new Chemistry Laboratory Coordinator with an ideal start date of August 1, 2016 (a slightly later date is also possible).   The details of the position can be found at https://jobs.sewanee.edu/postings/1497

Please share this with anyone you think might be interested.  This is a great job for a recent chemistry of biochemistry graduate.

Questions and inquiries can be sent to rbachman at sewanee.edu<mailto:rbachman at sewanee.edu>

Thanks

Robert Bachman
F. B. Williams Professor and Chair
Department of Chemistry
The University of the South
Sewanee, TN 37383

ph:931-598-1336

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. -H.G. Wells

You are currently subscribed to curl as: lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>. To unsubscribe send a blank email to unsubscribe-curl at lists.cur.org<mailto:unsubscribe-curl at lists.cur.org>. Please note that by clicking Reply, your response will go to the author only. To send a response to the full list, please direct your response to curl at lists.cur.org<mailto:curl at lists.cur.org>.