[Okgrantsmanship] Asst URPD at Univ of Missouri - Job Opening!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 13 18:46:32 CDT 2016

The Office of Undergraduate Research at the University of Missouri is searching for an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.

We are seeking someone who is passionate about developing students at a public institution, coordinating events, promoting undergraduate research, using their talents and strengths, and having fun with a team of like-minded colleagues!  This is an amazing opportunity for someone with initiative, energy, and determination to help take MU to the next level of excellence and leadership in undergraduate research and faculty mentored scholarship.  [And our offices are being renovated this summer, so the position will have a nice, new private office!]

Do you know someone who demonstrates commitment to best practices, customer service, and building collaborations?  Are they enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized, and a compelling communicator?  Do they have that spark and fire to make a difference?  Please recommend that they apply!

Master's degree required, PhD preferred.  Ability to work with science students/faculty as well as non-STEM disciplines (including arts & humanities) is essential.   Application information can be found at http://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/staff/index.php      Click on "view staff jobs for prospective employees".  The position number is 20388.  The formal HR title is “manager, student support services”.  A short description is attached.   We will be accepting applications through August 14th and begin reviewing applications in mid-August.  I’d like to have our new colleague start sometime in October, but a start date is negotiable.

The University of Missouri is the state's flagship and land grant institution and a member of AAU (www.missouri.edu<http://www.missouri.edu>).  Mizzou has a strong commitment to interdisciplinary research and scholarship and providing a world class undergraduate experience.  MU is an Institutional Member of CUR.

Dr. Linda Blockus,  Director
Office of Undergraduate Research
  Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
  University of Missouri
  Columbia, MO 65211
E-Mail:    BlockusL at missouri.edu

Website:  http://undergradresearch.missouri.edu<http://undergradresearch.missouri.edu/>

You are currently subscribed to curl as: lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>. To unsubscribe send a blank email to unsubscribe-curl at lists.cur.org<mailto:unsubscribe-curl at lists.cur.org>. Please note that by clicking Reply, your response will go to the author only. To send a response to the full list, please direct your response to curl at lists.cur.org<mailto:curl at lists.cur.org>.