[Okgrantsmanship] Interested in serving as a Reviewer in the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship program?

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:39:02 CDT 2016

This NSF program is an excellent method of recruiting undergraduate math, science and engineering majors to enter the teaching profession. It is one of NSF's finest undergraduate programs. I have been encouraged to share this will others who wish to review, especially faculty in STEM areas. Please forward to appropriate faculty members!

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell