[Okgrantsmanship] Fringe Rates at Regional University for Externally Funded Programs

Lyon, Leah P. llyon at ecok.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:36:35 CDT 2018

Susan,

Some instructions/rfps allow your federally negotiated rate, which is usually a percentage of all salaries wages, and fringes,  and some allow a percentage of Modified total Direct Costs – each application could be different on what is allowed.  Additionally, there are times where it is prudent to waive a portion of your IDC if possible.

Not sure this is much help or even what you are asking for.