[Okgrantsmanship] Fringe Rates at Regional University for Externally Funded Programs

Susan Evans fostersu at nsuok.edu
Thu Jun 7 08:35:37 CDT 2018

Thank you all....and yes there is a Federally negotiated fringe rate as
well as the negotiated IDC rate.

*Hollie*....if you don't mind sharing what is your federally negotiated
rate?    I am trying to see where this rate would be with respect to the
standard university rates.   Does your university cover 100% of the
employee health insurance or does individuals have to pick up a percentage?

Thank you,

Susan