[Okgrantsmanship] Council on Grantsmanship and Research Meeting

Susan Evans fostersu at nsuok.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:04:07 CST 2021

Hi Carol....

So sorry you won't be able to attend...but enjoy your professional party
and have a safe holiday.

This will not be recorded but we hope to be back on track and have another
meeting this Spring....looking forward to seeing you then!

Best,

Susan

*Susan Evans  B.S., CRA  *
*B.S. - Accounting/Business Administration/Mathematics*

*Certified Research Administrator Director - Grants & Contracts*
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
Office:  918-444-2256