[Okgrantsmanship] OSRHE Grant Coordination Position Posted

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Sat Jul 10 18:57:15 CDT 2021

Greetings, colleagues,

The grant position for the Regents has been posted at https://osrhe.peopleadmin.com/postings/search. I have been here for 17 years and have loved and been challenged every minute. If you are interested in grants, have self-initiative, are creative, and want to work with good folks in the OSRHE agency and all over Oklahoma, this is a great opportunity.

Here is a brief job description. See the full one for more information. Share with your colleagues. Please contact me if you have more questions!

The Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding Assistance will be responsible for grant writing, grant opportunity research and dissemination, and providing technical assistance to faculty and staff on State System campuses, as well as staff within the State Regents' Core departments and OneNet, related to grant seeking.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX