[Okgrantsmanship] OSRHE Grant Coordinator Position

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:56:30 CDT 2021

Greetings Colleagues,

I want to remind you that OSRHE has a Grant Coordinator position listed at https://okhighered.org/job-opportunities/. The brief job description is the following:

The Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding Assistance will be responsible for grant writing, grant opportunity research and dissemination, and providing technical assistance to faculty and staff on State System campuses, as well as staff within the State Regents' Core departments and OneNet, related to grant seeking.

You can see the details at the posting. I encourage those who are creative and have a great passion for grants in Oklahoma Higher Education to consider applying for this position. I have loved working with all the agency staff and those of you across the state in higher education grant programs. There is a lot of flexibility, the challenges are high, and the rewards are immeasurable. I have been here since 2004, and I have seen a lot of growth and excellence.

I do not know how log the position will be listed, but when we get a pool of appropriate applicants, we will proceed to the next steps toward hiring. I will be training the person, then I will bow out for a "real" retirement! Please share this with anyone you wish to encourage. Working at the state and national level is exciting and interesting.

Please contact me if you have questions. Peace and health to all!!

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX