[Cobo] FW: Affiliate MSA Agreement

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 8 15:20:02 CDT 2014

Please note that your institution should be receiving an updated version of the OMES MSA agreement that is related to an affiliate agency to replace the version sent out on July 2nd from Ms. Shauna Cole.

Legal counsel has reviewed the "affiliate" version and has determined that this is version that should be executed by our higher education institutions.  Please be aware that you should be receiving an affiliate version of the agreement and discuss with your legal counsel before signing and returning to OMES.