[COPLAC-IR] size and reporting lines of the COPLAC IR staffs

Miller,James L JMiller at uwsuper.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:53:38 CST 2012

Sarah,
At UW-Superior, we have two professional and .3 FTE clerical staff.  We report to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.  One of our professionals spends approximately 25%-time in his role as coordinator of the IRB.
Jim

Jim Miller
University of Wisconsin-Superior<http://www.uwsuper.edu/>
P.O. Box 2000, Belknap & Catlin Streets
Superior, WI  54880
715/394-8396

Immediate Past President
Board of Directors & Executive Committee Member
National Association for College Admission Counseling<http://www.nacacnet.org/>