[COPLAC-IR] size and reporting lines of the COPLAC IR staffs

Anita Fraley anita.fraley at gcsu.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:35:04 CST 2012

The Georgia College & State University IR Office has 5 full time professional positions, all  reporting to the Provost.

Anita Fraley
Georgia College & State University
Institutional Research
Campus Box 52
Milledgeville, GA 31061
478-445-3350 Phone
478-445-3221 Fax

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Sarah Hardy <sarah.hardy at maine.edu<mailto:sarah.hardy at maine.edu>> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am curious about the size and reporting lines of the IR staffs at the other COPLAC schools. Currently at UMF we have a total of 1.67 FTE in IR, with 1 FTE reporting to the VP of Enrollment Management and .67 FTE reporting to the Provost.
Any information others could provide would be greatly appreciated. I am also happy to compile and share what I find out.

Thank you,
Sarah

--

Sarah Hardy, PhD