[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile 13-14 FINAL REPORT; 05-14-14

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Wed May 14 13:48:51 CDT 2014

I would like to thank all of the IR staff for your patience and hard work
as we worked through the first year of this new profile collection. Without
you, we never would have been able to do this!

Attached, you will find two files: One is the final profile that will be
distributed at the COPLAC meeting in June June 19-21.  The other is an
excel version of the profile, definitions, and a unit record file.  This
should enable you to both see the data presented, but also have the data in
a usable format if you choose to run additional analysis.

Additionally, I have created a feedback from to help evaluate this process
in an effort to continually make it easier for all of us.  Please fill out
the feedback form by June 30th. http://ow.ly/wQKvs

Thanks and have a great summer!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 254
St. Mary's City, MD 20686