[COPLAC-IR] Revised codebook and data collection

Hui-Min Wen hwen at ncf.edu
Thu Apr 13 08:16:24 CDT 2017

Hi, all:

Good morning!

Can anyone help us clarify these two questions?

We would like to complete the spreadsheet ASAP.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hui-Min

--

Hui-Min Wen, Ph.D.

NCF Data Administrator

Director, Institutional Research & Assessment

*New College of Florida*

5800 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243-2109

Tel: (941) 487-4601