[Counselors] Counselor Help

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Dec 10 09:50:17 CST 2013

Please reply to counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>

    I am having a problem with several students that have not
been of the eligibility list this whole semester.  I have tried
a lot of things but it doesn’t seem to work.  I am however,
thinking about some type of program where they go to class
for the first part of the hour and then to like a rigid study hall.
But then what would the requirements, regulations, and
would it have to be a certified teacher doing it or can we
hire a aide to do it?  If anyone has any suggestions or is
doing something like this already, I would appreciate your
suggestions.

Karen Gracey, M. ED.
Sweetwater Public Schools
kareng at sweetwater.k12.ok.us<mailto:kareng at sweetwater.k12.ok.us>