[Counselors] question for the counselor's board

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 20 12:03:15 CST 2013

Please reply to counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>

From: Kacee Poteet [mailto:kpoteet at bristow.k12.ok.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:04 AM
To: Nelson, Lisa
Subject: question for the counselor's board

I was wondering what ideas everyone had for getting student's and teacher's excited (I know it's a stretch..LOL) about taking the OCCT's and EOI's.  I read the responses  for the rewards (Thank you for sharing those--lots of GREAT ideas), but I was curious how you get your kids motivated and excited before testing occurs.  I have a few ideas, but was curious to know what other schools do?

Thank you!

Kacee Poteet
Bristow High School
kpoteet at bristow.k12.ok.us