[Counselors] EOI testing- length of tests

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 17 11:26:34 CDT 2014

Just opened the Item Tryout paper/pencil tests. You had better get a big start on organizing these materials because the packaging is very unorganized. The answer documents and tests are not in consecutive numerical order. I've heard of this at other districts, so I know it's not just mine that came that way.