[Counselors] EOI testing- length of tests

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 17 13:05:26 CDT 2014

It is taking our students 3 to 3 1/2 hours to finish Sections 2 and 3 of the
English II and English III online tests.  It is a little distracting when
some students are typing away on the keyboard and others are trying to
concentrate on other questions.
zLaura Andersonz
Duncan  High  School Counselor