[Counselors] Outside agency Parent permission form

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Dec 19 13:35:25 CST 2014

We don’t allow counselors to see students during school time anymore.  Unless there is an issue at the school and we call the counselor for assistance.  I do have three forms I made a few years ago that might help address your needs….just email me at dru.svitak at watonga.k12.ok.us and I will send them to you…

Mrs. Dru Svitak, Elementary Counselor & District Test Coordinator

Watonga Elementary School

900 North Leach, P.O. Box 640

Watonga, Oklahoma 73772

Main: (580) 623-5248