[Counselors] Question regarding HB1378, CPR

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 30 15:04:10 CDT 2014

This response is about the students' assessments scores:
I found the info not on the A-F Accountability site, because that was just
for whoever took the test this last year that actually counted toward our
A-F Report Card.....
Instead, I found it on the WAVE, under Reporting, and then MyDATA, and then
the Student tab.....