[Counselors] AP scores

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 16 08:16:55 CDT 2015

I need some direction as to how districts are documenting AP scores on
transcripts.

I have been told that AP scores of 3 or higher in AP Language and
Composition can substitute for Composition 1 at TCC. This of course allows
them to skip Comp 1 and head straight into Composition II concurrently.

I have a student now taking Comp II at TCC who passed her AP test last year
but it looks as though she didn't take senior English 1st semester.

How are schools documenting senior English for these particular students?

*Erica Davis M. Ed.*
*Skiatook High School*
*Counselor*
*918-396-1790 Ext. 104*