[Counselors] Help needed please

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Nov 17 08:58:05 CST 2016

Contact Lourdes Torres at Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, 405.225.9158, Outreach Coordinator, ltorres at osrhe.edu<mailto:ltorres at osrhe.edu>.  She has a wealth of information for Hispanic students and families.

Our ELL said https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WjoWUZJnQ. And call him at 405.350.3470 for help.
sarah.e.coley at westernheights.k12.ok.us<mailto:sarah.e.coley at westernheights.k12.ok.us>

You also might check with your local Technology Center to see if they have night classes for ELL students.  Ours does and it is two nights a week and free.
mcorn at blackwell.k12.ok.us<mailto:mcorn at blackwell.k12.ok.us>