[Counselors] Issues with Epic Records Requests

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Aug 30 15:26:27 CDT 2017

Hi,
We have been unable to receive any records on our students that are coming
to us from EPIC.  Is anyone else having this problem.  We have sent
multiple requests, some from as early as 8/10/17 and cannot get anyone to
send a single record.  When we finally got to speak with a person today,
they told us that they are refusing to give us records on four of our
students that still have equipment that belongs to them (EPIC) and that
they will not release their records until that equipment has been
returned.  Are they able to withhold their records from us?  I thought that
we all only had 3 days to comply when we get requests?